It has been a wonderful Celebration, dancing and singing for our beloved friend Virendra.

Prerna sent me an email the day after which, with her permission, I am copying here for you all:

Beloved Milena,

Are you still glowing from the Sufi Dance yesterday? Walking through town to the tram stop I felt sometimes like I was flying! Was it because I was tired from organizing, packing, thinking and planning? No, maybe a little but what I mostly felt was deep gratitude for the friends who were there, the friends who created those songs, for the dance which makes me laugh like a little kid, for living on this beautiful planet, with sunshine on a cold winter's day. And looking at the musicians! Srajan really cracks me up, he so obviously enjoyed himself despite cold fingers- grinning like a little kid. At one point I had no partner so I stood behind each musician and danced at his back. Driek looked also totally in his element- laughing and enjoying and playing his beloved bass. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'm still dancing and singing.............

That say is it all.
Thank you to everyone who came for this sweet Valentine's day of Love and Peace in the world and beyond this world.

Below some pictures of the event.