For you Prerna, because you love the mountain too.


Exactly one year after Virendra left his body the 28 January 2009, Prerna had an accident. Yesterday the 28 of January 2010 riding her bicicle back home she was hit by a car. She fall badly and the bike fall on top of her. She was driven by an ambulance to the VU Medical Center in Amsterdam. She has a bad fracture at Tibial Plateau.and needs to be operated but not before next Friday, a week from now.

She can received visit on the visit hours which are from 11 to 13 and from 16 to 19.30. Also tomorrow she will have a cellular in the room and people can call her. If you wish to know her cell number please email me and I will let you know.

After the initial shock Prerna is now fine and slowly accepting that it will take some time for her to fully recover. Pratito and Srajan took care of her last night and I spent most of the day today in the hospital telling her my war story of my long time in hospital.

Last year after I came back from my Christmas holiday in Italy Virendra called me to go and visit him. The story is told in the first blog entry. Last night I came back from Italy and I received a call from Gambheera telling me about Prerna situation. So is life.

Sending tons of love to everybody and a healing prayer to Prerna.

On my birthday
written by Milena