Prerna writes to us:
Beloved friends,

Ik voel me GOED vandaag! Het feest was fantastisch en ik wil jullie bedanken voor een onvergetelijke avond.
Toen ik naar bed ging hoorde ik nog ons zingen en de guitars spelen en dat ging door totdat ik in slaap viel.

Wirla wilde voor ons gisteravond een gedicht voorlezen. Maar ik denk dat ze te schuw was om het te doen en gaaf ze het aan mij.

Wirla and Virendra

From Wirla

Do not stand on my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glint on snow
I am the sunlight on ripened wheat
I am the gentle autumn rain
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight
I am the soft stars that shine at night
Do not stand on my grave and cry
I am not there. I did not die
Do not stand on my grave for I am not there
don’t weep
I am the wind in the trees
I am the salt in the sea
I am wherever you want me to be
I am if you are able to see